|EARTHQUAKE INSURANCE CANCELLATION
|Posted on Jan 16th, 2013 Comments (1)
The association will not be renewing our earthquake insurance in January because of the 20% increase to our premium, which was not apart of the budgeted at the time this years fiscal budget was created. The association will vote at the fall 2013 annual meeting of owners to have the earthquake policy reinstated or to continue not having earthquake insurance on the property.
|Posted on Aug 14th, 2012 Comments (0)
Starting AUGUST 15, 2012 Schneitter's Swiss Oaks will be enforcing the towing rules and regulations within the community.
Parking within the Schneitter's Swiss Oaks community is only allowed on driveways or in designated marked parking spaces. Vehicles in violation of the rules will be marked with a BRIGHT VIOLATION STICKER and then towed for:
- Vehicle, Boat, Trailer, RV parked on the road.
- Vehicles, Boats, Trailers, RV's not parked in designated parking spaces.
- Items parked for more than 7 days.
- Items in NO PARKING zones.
- Items parked in front of Fire Hydrants.
- Non registered and abandoned items.
- Owners violating the VISITOR parking spaces in the underground garages.
- Vehicles or other items not removed immediately after a snow storm.
- Items parked in "snow push-out" areas (November - March)
If you have an item that has been towed, please contact:
HEBER VALLEY TOWING